beautifulsmile

Hanna's Library

I've read books all my life, but just recently I got obsessed and nowadays I read daily. Contemporary, Romance, New Adult and Young Adult are my favorite genres.

SPOILER ALERT!

If I were you - Lisa Renee Jones

I got into the book from the start but was a little confused why Sara wanted so desperately to find Rebecca, she didn't know her at all.But for some reason, I as a reader, wanted to know what had happened to her. I had a little problem to imagine Chris in my head in the beginning (as opposed to Christian Grey and Gidion Cross for example), but after a while he was there at the top with all the other sexy, rich, controlling bastards. I also liked Sara, she wasn't too whiny and didn't cry all the time like some other heroines. I really liked the end of the book. When Chris brought her to the "sex house" and when she went back to the warehouse and it ended in the cliffhanger ( I like books that end in a cliffhanger so that you at 3 am. when finished he book, curse why the book store opens as late as 9 am). Now i really want to read the next one!